1. Get the milk fish and cut along the back, remove the bones and the innards. But if you want, you can just ask the butcher to do this for you .
2. Season the cleaned milk fish with salt and pepper then set aside.
3. Make the stuffings by mixing tomatoes, onions, calamansi and soy sauce.
4. Put stuffings inside the milk fish.
5. In a pan, heat some oil and lay down the banana leaf then put the milk fish and cover with another banana leaf. Be sure to put the pan’s lid on to ensure every part of the fish will be well-cooked.
6. Cook it for 30-40 minutes in a low fire.
7. Put in a serving platter. Serve while hot.