20 dried capsicum
1/2 kg. dried beans
2 onions, finely chopped
3 cloves garlic
50 grams flour, well sifted
1 carrot , finely chopped
1 bunch of parsley, finely chopped
Green pepper, chopped
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Put the capsicum in warm water and leave it for 1 hour and cut the top.
2. Cook the beans.
3. Saute garlic and onions. Add carrots, and the cooked beans. Cook for 5 minutes , then add the finely chopped parsley and the flour.
4. Put salt and pepper to taste. Stir the mixture to make it homogeneous.
5. Fill in the capsicum with the mixture and put in a baking tin, covering the capsicum openings with breadcrumbs and mozzarella cheese to seal it during the baking. Bake it for about 30 min. at 200°С.
6. Can be served as a main dish or an appetizer.