1/2 kilo Mussel Clams, cleaned
1 thumb-size Ginger, julienned
1 onion, julienned
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 tablespoon Canola Oil
1/2 cup water
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a pan, heat the oil and add in the ginger. Cook until fragrant.
2. Put the garlic followed by onion and continue to cook until the onion become translucent.
3. Add in the mussels, salt and pepper, stir. Pour in the water and again stir.
4. Cover the pan and let it simmer for few minutes or until all the mussels open.
5. Put in a bowl and serve while hot.