2 lbs mussels
3 cloves garlic, chopped
1 small onion, sliced
a thumb-size ginger, sliced into strips
1 cup water
salt and pepper to taste
1. Clean the mussels.
2. Heat a wok, put some cooking oil and saute ginger until slightly brown. Add in garlic, browned and put the onion (until translucent).
3. Toss in the mussels and be sure to mix well.
4. Put salt and pepper, as much amount as you desire.
5. Pour the water and wait until it boil then stir.
6. When the mussels open up, it’s already cooked.
7. Put in the serving platter. Enjoy!