1/2 kilo Pork Belly
Salt and black pepper
8 pieces young corn, cut into halves
1 head broccoli, sliced
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 yellow bell pepper (optional), sliced
1/2 cup sweet peas, cut into halves
2 strips celery, cut into 1-inch
1 mid-size onion, chopped
4 cloves garlic, chopped
Vegetable oil for frying
1. Clean the pork belly. Put in a pot with water and season with handful of salt and a pinch of black pepper. Boil for an hour or until the skin is fork-tender.
2. Drain and put in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
3. Deep fry the pork until golden brown or until blisters appear on the skin. Set Aside.
4. In a wok, saute garlic and onion until translucent, put broccoli and young corn. Stir fry for a minute followed by sweet peas, bell pepper and celery, cook for 30 seconds, covered. Season with a pinch of salt and a pinch of black pepper. Mix well.
5. Put the veggies on a serving platter then top with the crunchy pork belly.