2 Kilo of Snail (Suso)
2 kilo of shredded coconut
1 clove of Garlic
2 big Onion sliced
3 Tbsp. of Ginger strips
3 Tbsp. of Shrimp Paste
1 large sized Green Papaya
2 1/2 Tbsp. of Fish Sauce or according to your taste.
Hot Chilli (Labuyo)
1. To extract the coconut milk, pour about 2 cups of water on a one kilo of shredded coconut.
2. On a caserole, put coconut mikl, with the other ingredients such as garlic, ginger, onion, shrimp paste, fish sauce or salt and bring to a boil until the coconut milk become thick.
3. When boiling pour the snails and boil again.
4. Add the papaya and malunggay leaves,
5. If you like it hot, put few chopped hot chilli. Don’t overcooked the Papaya.
Tips: With coconut milk, if fresh coconut is not available, you can buy the coconut powder or coconut milk in can. But, fresh is still the best.