350 grams (3/4 lb) sole fillets
4 Tbsp sour cream
Juice of a half lemon
salt & pepper o taste
butter for ramekins
1. Preheat the oven at 150°C / 300°F.
2. In a electric mixer, blend the sole filets with the cream, eggs, lemon, salt and pepper. The preparation must be very smooth.
3. Butter 4 ramekins and evenly pour the preparation in them. Put some water in the oven baking tray on which you will place the ramekins, put enough water for the whole baking time. Bake them in oven in a bain-marie for 20 minutes.
4. Take the terrines out from the ramekins and place them in a plate.
5. Serve them in individual ear-dishes and circle them with rice (white or wild or both…) for a nice presentation.
Tip: You can prepare those terrines some time before serving
and warm them up a bit again before serving.