1. Marinate the chicken breast in lemon, salt and pepper mixture for an hour.
2. Butterfly the chicken breast. Do it by laid out flat each chicken breast on a cutting board and cut in half parallel to the board from one side almost all the way to the other. A small “hinge” is left at the one side, which is used to fold the meat out like a book. Then put plastic on it and pound lightly using a mallet until the desired thickness is achieved.
3. Put as much cheese inside the chicken depend on your liking, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Then pierce the meat’s edge with toothpicks to prevent the cheese from spilling during cooking.
4. Heat the pan and put some oil.
5. Dip each chicken to egg then to flour and into the pan. Fry each side for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
6. Arrange in a platter and serve.
7. Be sure to remove the toothpicks before serving. Enjoy!