2 whiting fish, each weighing 350 g (or 4 small fishes of 175 g each)
5 tbsps of fresh parsley, chopped
75g shallots, chopped
1/2 cup butter
2/3 cup dry white wine
125 g fresh mushrooms (small-sized)
1 bay leaf
salt and fresh ground pepper
1. Rinse and clean the whiting.
2. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
3. Finely dice the parsley and the peeled shallots.
4. Mix 2/3 volume of the parsley and shallots with half of butter, add salt and pepper and make a puree. Then stuff the fish with the mixture.
5. Butter the oven-safe dish, place the whiting on the top, add salt, pepper and a little bit butter.
6. Saute the mushrooms in the remaining butter for 2-3 minutes, then add them to the whiting with the wine and bay-leaf.
7. Bake the fish in preheated oven to 180 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes basting all the time. Serve immediately.